CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey, it's Alexis!






Hey all! This is Alexis, and I will be writing and posting the blog for us, the Hamilton family! Please keep in touch and I will try to put new posts on as much as I can! Thanks!



I just wanted to show some SUPER cute aprons my mom made. This one on the left has fabric, ribbon, and a couple flowers layered with a button in the middle. The purple ones are actually made out of bandanas that I got a while ago. I wasn't using them, so my mom made me an apron out of them... so-cute! We are also going to add a flower to this one and maybe a pocket. The two on the top are designed for little kids, and they are cowboy (or girl) themed. For the Relief Society service auction we took one of those kid aprons with a cookie mix and some wooden spoons in a cute little red cooking pitcher. It was a hit and everyone seemed to love it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

those are super cute!!!!!

Shana said...

1. I'm happy about this new blog.

2. I love those aprons! They're so cute.

hambunch said...

Thanks you guys! Arrgh the blogging thing is so confusing! Laura was helping me with stuff on it, which helped a lot!