CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Alexis' Tennis Tournament

These were the 1st place medals we got.
After the match..
My doubles partner and I. CHAMPIONS!
This is me going for a backhand shot.
I have been playing tennis at my school, and I made the "A" team. My doubles partner and I went to the Tennis Tournament on May 8, 2010, and got 1st place out of all of the Treaure Valley! There was a lot of waiting around because South had a lot of byes since we are up at the top in a lot of events. Finally, Morgan (my partner) and I played Syringa, and won 6-0. Then, we played Vallivue and won 6-2. Then, we were finally in the championship with Lonestar. We played for the LONGEST time and I was so nervous! Finally, it got to 6-6, so we had to do a tiebreaker, which was first team to 5 points. I was so nervous--my hands were shaking like crazy! We played and won the 5 points, giving us first place! It was very fun!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Wow, congrats! You're awesome.

Laura said...

WOOHOO Lexi!! That's so awesome!!! Way to go!

Travis and Heather said...

Way to go! I have to say you are a most gifted and excellent blogger. And I have to agree...your dad did look like a lunch lady in his cannery attire. (I know that was months ago but I am just catching up). Thanks for keeping the blog up. Now we can stay in touch wich you.

hambunch said...

Thanks guys... Heather: I am most definitely NOT an excellent blogger. Your blog is AMAZING to say the least. I love looking at it!