CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Easter Lunch" with the Dingmans!

We went to the Madsen's church for a huge lunch with my mom's side of the family, afterwhich we had an Easter Egg Hunt. This was on April 3rd, 2010, right before Easter Sunday. We had tons of fun. This pic is of Madi and Lauren eating!
Renee, Stephanie, and Megan.
Dad getting his food. There was seriously so much good food there! We had chicken salad sandwiches, chips, fruit, Jell-O, veggies with dip, and much more! YUM!
Ethan and his cousin, Stephen. Best buds!

Heather, Celisa, and Melynn enjoying the good food!

This one is really funny! Spencer is trying to hug Schaeffer for a picture, but that didn't work out very well! :)

This is me and Megan, Renee's daughter being silly! Our family had so much fun playing with cousins!
Me, Stephanie, Baby Macy, Renee, Megan and Madison.

Kenedi and Melynn

This is my cousin, Mallory, and Madison making silly faces.

This is Kenedi (Laura's daughter), Melynn (Celisa's daughter), and Haylee (Heather's daughter) getting ready for the big Easter Egg Hunt!

Mallory, Laura, Celisa, Heather, Megan, Baby Macy, Madison, me (Alexis), Lauren, and my uncle Mark's niece (I forgot her name).

This is...my mom and her sisters: Renee, Stephanie, and Sherri, Grandpa and Grandma Dingman, and Grandma Dingman's mother, who I call Great Grandma Miller.

Grandpa Dingman playing catch with the football with Kenedi.

These are some yummy treats Mallory made for the lunch. They are chocolate-covered Rice Krispies with little chocolate eggs on them--so cute!

These are Celisa's (my cousin) kids-Schaeffer and Kadrynn. Here they are getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt!
A SUPER cute picture of Kadrynn's smile! This is one of my favorites!

No comments: