CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Visit with the Petersens and Thornocks

Our family went down to Logan, UT for Spring Break and got to visit the Petersens (our aunt, uncle, and cousin), and the Thornocks (our cousin and her 2 daughters). It was very fun. We enjoyed many days of shopping, eating out, and just hanging out! :) This is me, Alexis, and my cousin Laura's daughter, Macy. Not such a good picture of me...
This was Ethan and Kenedi watching Beauty and the Beast, Kenedi's favorite movie! Her smile is so silly and cute at the same time! Kenedi is Laura's oldest daughter who is a little over 2 years old.
This is Laura, our cousin, and her daughter Macy, who is about 3 mos. old. We loved seeing you guys!
Lauren, Ethan, and Kenedi. I couldn't get Kenedi to smile right then, but she was very cute also and loads of fun to play with!

This is Ethan and Kenedi playing in her little "kitchen" in her room. She was so cute asking everyone "what they want her to make for them"! Fun stuff! :-)

Such a big smile!!! We loved playing with her and spending time with our family.

Mom loved playing with Macy and making her laugh!

Mom, Lauren, and Macy Thornock!

A silly picture of Macy. I took so many of her, I just couldn't stop because she smiles so much!

Macy Joy Thornock--what a cutie! We had so much fun playing with her and Kenedi!

5 comments:

Shana said...

You (Lexi) and your twin cousin (Laura) and everyone else look great! I love all the pictures.

Laura said...

WOW! I love all those pictures and really want copies of Macy's smiling pictures!! That is so funny that we look so much alike, I guess everyone else see's it too!! I am so sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to you guys, but I had a blast while you were here and i'm excited to see you next time you come visit! Maybe we'll have to make a trip up there when JD gets home!!

hambunch said...

Thanks Shana! I will put that one of you on here too!

hambunch said...

Thanks-- I can get you those pictures. But trust me, it was not easy to get all those ones of her smiling, I took like 100 and deleted 90! Haha! We had so much fun, too! That's exactly what my mom said after we left... that you and your family should come visit when JD gets home!

hambunch said...

It's so cool that people see how we look alike, like Shana! I didn't notice that for a lot of my life until now! :) haha